Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend at the beach.




My brother's homecoming is always anticipated. His career in the entertainment world makes him go to different places here and abroad. This is often the reason why we make time to meet each time he unexpectedly comes home.

Watch what's going to happen. My brother is about to share something and my sister can't help laughing...





See how much we miss having fun together! I love the bangs but I would rather keep my hair away from my face especially when I'm at the beach.  

One thing I like about getting together is being with my siblings friends. In a way, their friends become my friends. And I get to see the common factor that makes friendships wonderful.


The FUN factor and the freedom to be yourself.

Happy Weekend  Bonding!

No comments:

Post a Comment