Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Just Saying.





This was a day after malling with hubby and kiddo. We happened to drop-by the watch repair section. They charged higher but very trustworthy as far as service and handling is concerned. In a matter of minutes, my tiny tick-tock has come to life again. Just like the 1st day I got it. As inspiring as this moment for this series of selfies.


Photobombed? I don't mind, really. Photos like this breaks the monotony of routine life, I must say. As the quote says, "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

I am not sure about what this picture tells you but the lady behind me seems to be so bored to care.

Honestly, I was so tempted to do the same.   If not because of "what-ifs." You can never be certain of what's going to happen in that brief drift to the other dimension. To add, I couldn't allow this red lipstick to smear. Sayang din kung i-tulog lang, eh. Hah..!  :)

Let me try AGAIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment