Tuesday, March 20, 2012

JS Prom 2012

Everyone in the family had been anticipating for son's JS Prom last Feb. 25, 2012. It wasn't just because of what every junior and senior high-schoolers look forward to but because most of the family's kids will be going in said event. With very few days left before our young man bids goodbye to his high-school and yours truly just looking back to those days when I had to wake up early to help him prepare for school and the meetings and activities I willingly attend for the love of my child.


A pose with his cousins Nonah and Eman. All three (3) of them are seniors in the same school. If during his junior year he opted to wear contacts, this year he chose to wear his eyeglasses.


Look at Eman's gray contacts!


Little did I knew he had an ex-girlfriend already. To note that they are civil to each other makes me more proud of him.


The lady in red is his girlfriend. Oops! Save some comments. I don't want to compare. lol! :)



It's amazing how time flies. Son and I had been together in his endeavors and I've witnessed how he stands out in every activity he has to attend. Soon he will be in College and mom here keeps hoping whatever we had started would be a good foundation for achieving his goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment