Friday, September 16, 2011

Daster

It's been a long time since I've been into a house dress. Even in my single life, I have been accustomed to wearing a sleeveless,strappy top and shorts. But it doesn't suggest that I have never been into a daster, as we commonly call the house dress in our own language.

Everytime hubby goes on travel, he makes it a point to bring a pasalubong, to each member of the family. On some occasions, he brings me home a shoulder bag, perfume, clothes, and some sweets. Fortunately, his taste meets my expectations.

In one of his trips to Ozamis City, amongst his gifts to me was a daster. It was much of a surprise to me but I didn't want to hurt his ego and just accept it without making any comment. And it was only a couple of days ago did I decide to wear it.


Notice the colored embroidery on the body and the print on the lower right which suggests the tourist spot near the locality where it was bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment